THE BORING BIT!
ENTRY TO PAR ‘N’ BAR
We are strictly over 18’s AFTER 8pm and have a Challenge 25 policy, so if anybody in your party looks under this age, they will need to present valid identification before entry to the venue: valid passport,citizen card or driving licence– only the original documents and only the ID specified are accepted. We have a Drinkaware approach and anyone who is too intoxicated to play safely will be asked to leave the premises with no refund or a option to re-book.
You must aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to your Tee Off time slot to give you enough time to get checked in so that you do not miss your slot. If you are late, you may incur delays or cancellation to your group’s Tee Off time. Please inform us at the earliest opportunity if you are running late (immediately).
IN PAR ‘N’ BAR
We have a zero tolerance policy towards violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour, therefore anyone who is behaving this way or otherwise disrupting the enjoyment of PAR ‘N’ BAR for other guests or employees, will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
We operate CCTV to ensure the safety of our employees and guests, and to protect against crime.
We do not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property you bring with you to the venue.
When ordering via the APP/QR code:
if you are under the age of 18 or don’t have valid I.D and you have ordered a alcoholic drink you won’t be allowed your drinks. No refunds or exchange.
2 for £12 cocktails must be the same cocktail and will only ever be run from 6pm-9pm (managers can over ride this)
Golf and drink deals are not to be shared with others.
We will try our best to make sure explicit songs will not be played before 8pm but we can not guarantee this.
There will be no smoking/vaping within PAR’N’BAR, failure to comply means you will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
Drinking in excess won’t be permitted & we reserve the right to STOP serving at any time. Participants are required to drink responsibly at all times (www.drinkaware.co.uk). Bottomless Brunch bookings are 2 hour slots (including your round of golf) which starts at the time of your booking. Your slot will not be extended for late arrivals. Our policy is that only guests who can prove they are 18 + (with a valid photo I.D) can be served alcohol for their own consumption and due to the nature of this all members of the party must be 18+. Bottomless Brunch is only available by pre-booking only & availability times may vary. The prosecco, draught beer(Carlsberg) or cocktail (from the brunch drinks menu) is only available during this time. Last drinks order will be 1hr45 into the session. We will only top up drinks that are finished at our discretion. All members of the party must be ordering from the Bottomless Brunch menu. Offer is also available with soft drinks or mocktails for those who are not drinking alcohol. Price is per person & drinks cannot be shared if seen doing so your session will end.
Game play and disclaimer
- In order to manage the flow on the course there is a maximum of 6 people allowed to play per hole, therefore if your group size is larger than this you will be required to split into smaller, even sized groups. You will then start the course within a couple of minutes of each other. Only paying customers will be allowed up in the golf area! last game of golf will be a hour before closing (including unlimited golf), the manager also reserves the right to close early.
- Maximum of six shot attempts per person per hole to ensure that the flow of the course is maintained for all players/ groups.
- The ball must be played at least a putter width from the boundary’s.
- Putters must not be swung above ankle height under any circumstances, failure to comply means you will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
- No climbing on any objects for any reason.
- Be aware, our venue has a crazy golf course with obstacles, raised steps and uneven surfaces, suitable footwear and care is advised.
- Our venue has flashing lights, UV lights and fairly loud music throughout the venue.
- Any damages caused to the venue will be charged. e.g. Theming, golf clubs and art work etc.
We understand accidents do happen and we will review the CCTV and the decision that is made by the member of staff is final.
Cancellation policy: If you want to cancel or make changes to your booking, you can amend your booking by calling us. To move your booking you will be charged a £5 admin fee each time you move the booking (due to current government guidelines(24/02/22), we no longer move bookings due to COVID-19. We need a minimum of 2hrs prior to your round to make changes. Christmas party bookings can only be rescheduled up to March. We don’t offer refunds under any circumstances.
Under the event of a closure beyond our control (COVID-19, notifiable diseases etc) NO refunds will be given. We will rearrange your booking to a date suitable once reopened. Under no circumstance will we issue an refund if you wish to cancel.